Here is some of our coverage in the worldwide media and the partners we are working with.
We are proud to have Media Partnerships and regular contributions with the following publications:
Regular contributions to the UK’s most renowned wine publication.
The Drinks Business
2.3 million views per month. Regular 80 Harvests column & photo galleries.
The world’s most downloaded wine app (with 23 million users) and a partner for regular content from around the world.
35,000 unique visitors per month 80 Harvests column in Spotlight page
Regular features on popular USA-based wine editorial site.
The Squeeze Magazine
Our sister publication based in South America. The Squeeze has been offering digital content on the local wine regions since 2011.
Thank you to all the following publications for their support and interest in 80 Harvests! If any other journalist or publication is interested in featuring the journey, please reach out to us on the contact page or email us.
- Oregon Wine Press, October 2016. 3 page spread on the journey so far and reflections on Oregon’s wine region. See PDF of feature.
- Expovinos Bragado, August 2016. 2 page spread about where 80 Harvests has visited in South America and upcoming tours.
- Placeres, Chile, May 2016. 3 page spread based on an interview with Amanda. Featured as the cover.
- La Cav, Chile, April 2016. 6 page spread of editorial and photography on the adventure so far in South America and onward plans.
Click links to read the published features.
- Berry Bros Blog, September 2016. From deepest darkest Peru… Published 26th September.
- The Drinks Business, September 2016. Photo essay on Oregon harvest, published on front page on 13th September.
- Bin Notes, February 2017. Amanda Barnes interviewed for this US-based blog.
- Circle of Wine Writers, January 2017. Amanda Barnes interviewed for the leading wine writers circle.
- Vivino, February 2017. An essential guide to Mendoza following 80 Harvests collaboration.
- Decanter, February 2017. Report from California.
- Grape Collective, August 2016. Brazil’s wine history through the legacy of the Valduga family.
- The Drinks Business, April 2016. Peru feature on first visit in journey. Displayed on home page on 4th April.
- Wine.co.za, June 2016. A guide to Bolivia’s wine regions.
- Wine.co.za, April 2016. Discovering the first empire of South American wine in Peru.
- The Squeeze Magazine, May 2016. A guide to Ica, the heart of Peruvian wine.
- Wine-Searcher, February 2016. Taking wine travel to the limit. Interview with Amanda Barnes.
- Grape Collective, February 2016. Where would you go? A feature on favourite worldwide destinations.
- Wine.co.za, February 2016. Angela Lloyd interviews Amanda Barnes on the upcoming adventure.
- The Drinks Business, February 2016. Journalist invites wine lovers to go on a global adventure.
- Planeta Vino, May 2016. La gran adventura de Amanda (in Spanish).
- The Vincast, February 2016. Hour-long podcast with Amanda Barnes as guest for The Vincast.
- Pig & Vine, March 2017. Hour-long podcast & interview with Amanda Barnes for Pig & Vine Radio.